Monday 4 May 2015

Watercolour butterflies




Hi, I'm back with a card that used scraps of blue from my water coloured blue and gold floral card.
I wish I had more pieces left over as I like how the butterflies turned out! 

I'm visiting the snippets playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

I'm also linking up again to the dies and punches CAS challenge at 


and to the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
Memory Box Isabella butterfly and Savannah border dies; Simon Says Stamp Mum die; watercoloured scraps; gold shimmer paper; vellum; bling.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

11 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is so pretty Cathy! Love those bright blue butterflies with that gold and black! Very striking! Hazel xx

Loll said...

Another beautiful card Cathy! :) Your watercoloured butterflies are so gorgeous ... and love the texture of your card base. Thanks again for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Di said...

Gorgeous - as always Cathy! You make the most beautiful cards!

Di

xx

Hettie said...

This is doo pretty Cathy. Love the colours.
Xx

Mrs A. said...

Love, love the butterflies. hugs Mrs A.

cheiron said...

CAS and elegant. I love this design on black. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Sarn said...

Very elegant butterfly card. Great layout. xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful design - love the butterflies. xx

Kylie said...

You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous cards, Cathy. Just stunning and those blue butterflies just pop! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Cathy ... that blue and shimmery gold combo is stunning! Anita :)

roffeycreations said...

Pretty blue Mxxx